Dr. Brad Litkenhous
Meet Dr. Litkenhous
I don’t believe people should have to live with pain when such an effective course of therapy exists. Unlike other modalities of treatment that merely mask the symptoms, our system actually addresses the source of the pain. I am thrilled we can provide relief for so many patients without having to use prescriptions or injections.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology – Millsaps College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – UAB School of Dentistry
Every year, I travel around the country for continuing education seminars in order to stay current on the newest dental procedures and research. In addition to my advanced education in headache therapy, I have also received training to utilize BOTOX® Therapeutic for the treatment of migraines and headaches.
I am actively involved with many professional organizations including the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, and the National Headache Foundation.
Honors and Awards
- Eagle Scout Award
- Senior Class President for UAB School of Dentistry
- Alabama Dental Association Student Leadership Award
- American College of Prosthodontics Award for Outstanding Undergraduate Achievement in the Study of Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Oral Medicine Award for Achievement, Proficiency, and Promise in the field of Oral Medicine
- Ninth District Dental Society Past President
- Current member and past Community Service Chairman for Rotary Club of Auburn
- Winner of 2012 Dancing Stars of East Alabama
- Auburn Chamber of Commerce The Young Business Person of the Year